Free up valuable space in your warehouse or yard and make picking stock fast and easy.
Versatile cantilever racking is excellent for long or heavy loads such as pipes or timber, and items of varying length. Loads are easily accessible from the front.
Cantilever racking is highly customisable and allows easy access to products regardless of their shape and size. It comprises of horizontal load carrying arms extending from vertical columns, which means there are no vertical uprights in the way when to worry about.
Cantilever racking can be designed to virtually any length and is available in both powder-coated or hot-dipped galvanised steel for outdoor storage solutions.
Cantilever racking is made up of four components: upright columns, a base, arms and brace sets. All of these components can vary in size. When designing your cantilever racking system it is important to concentrate on what you plan to store on them. Specifically, the weight, length, depth and width of the products. The team at PRS are able to design your racking solution for you and free up warehouse storage space.
- Designed and pre-punched for single/double-sided tower use
- Towers up to 10m high, with adjustable height, removable arms
- Powder-coated or hot-dipped galvanised for a durable finish
- Load bearing up to a huge 1500kg per arm
- You can add wire mesh between the arms to provide a continuous level spanning the entire tower
- Arm lengths available up to 2m long
- Each modular bay fits up to 8 height-adjustable arms per post